I am 22 and this problem just started several month ago. Right after I masturbate I start to feel like I have to urinate, and if I don't it starts burning. But, if I do urinate it starts to burn even worse and sometimes it hurts. Also there is a bump on the underside of my penis – what could this be???

Painful urination can be caused by several things. The most common cause is a urinary tract infection. So, I recommend you seeing your dos to have it checked. I strongly believe that you have some sort of urinary tract infection – I hope it is not some serous one. But, it is always better to get diagnosed as early as possible and start treatment immediately. Hope this helps.

If you didn’t have unprotected sex than there is no need to worry about STD but if you had it can be that you have picked up something.

But I will presume that you are responsible and that you are experiencing urinary tract infection. This condition is more common for woman but it can happen to man too. First what you need to do is to visit your doctor because this condition is treated usually with antibiotics.

Your doctor will after some tests confirm his suspicion and prescribe you treatment. You need to drink antibiotics to get rid of the infection. Also you should avoid sex because it will not be pleasant and try to increase intake of water into your organism.