Hi. I feel an urge to urinate very often during day. I also feel a burning sensation when I pee. What could frequent urination mean? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Hi. I have the same symptoms. My doc told me I have urinary tract infection. The symptoms of UTI include a frequent urge to urinate and a painful feeling during urination. These are the most common symptoms. You may feel tired and completely washed out. The pain may be present even when not urinating. The urine looks milky and there may be some blood in it. Infection may reach your kidneys. If it does, you will have fever. I was prescribed with Bactrim. My doc told me UTI can be cured with 1 or 2 days of treatment.

Hi teal

I suffer from UTI very often and this is happening due my low immune system so I am working on improving it. I think that you may be also suffering from the same condition because you have all the symptoms of urinary tract infection. If you were counting on avoiding your doctor I must disappoint you because you need antibiotics for this infection and only your doctor can prescribe one such as Bactrim.

You can start with increased intake of water (to help your body to wash out the bacteria) and maybe with cranberry juice or tea because cranberry products are very good for any type of urinary issue. And you will have to drink all the antibiotics to avoid getting kidney infection.