Hi, I have frequent urge to pee, but I actually I am not peeing. Is it some false signal or some other disorder?

Hi, if there is nothing to pee it can be dysuria, a condition when not enough urine is produced. however, if you avoid to urinate because of a painful, burning sensation during urination, perhaps you have urinary infection. Tests and examinations are important to determine correctly what is wrong. If your condition goes on for a few days, go to see the doctor. If you had recently some other infection like candida or some sexually transmitted disease, it could have spread to urinary tract. If there is no infection, take more liquid and special teas for stimulating production of urine.

Hello there,

It is possible that you have UTI otherwise known as urinary tract infection and this is common condition for man and woman but it needs to be treated with the help of a doctor because you need antibiotics and you can get antibiotics only with a doctor’s prescription so the first step is to make appointment with your doctor.

After he do some urine analysis and diagnose you he will determine what type of treatment you need. Usually antibiotics such as Bactrim are prescribed and it will help you to get rid of UTI nd its symptoms in a few days. Also increase intake of fluids and you should be just fine after you finish entire course of antibiotics.