I am 16 years old, I had unprotected sex with my friend and he says he doesn't have anything. But now whenever i go to the bathroom it burns when i pee and there is blood when i wipe. I am very scared because it could be a STD or a UTI but im not sure. What should i do??

sure  is std or some other infection

must visit doctor and get treated ASAP .

I think this is std Get medical help Fast

It could be a Urinary tract infection or Std try going to Plan parent Hood or Teen clinic if you can't tell your folks about this problem please in the future try to always protect yourself during sex....

It happens alot to women. It most likely is a UTI, and they are EASY to clear up. AND they are NOT ALWAYS caused by having sex!!!! You can get a UTI by wiping improperly, from masturbation even. If you wear the same pair of underwear twice in a row. MANY different reasons. All it takes is a quick trip to the doctor and are given antibiotics.