I feel like I have to go to the restroom every two minutes, so I go but only a little bit pee comes out with blood and it starts too hurt really bad! And I'm scared to go to the doctor because wht if they tell my mom I got tht from having sex or because I may be pregnant and I'm only 15, so I dnt know wht to do?!

Tell your mom, it sound like a urinary tract infection and they are very common in women.

They can happen after having sex but they can happen at any time.

Have you missed your period?  When is it due?

hayee dear these symtoms as u told indicates a UTI its nt pregnency so dnt hesitate to consult a doctor,n remember always u are only 15 you have a long life ahead so always practice safe sex ,it will save u from being pregnent and infection as well as life threatning HIV..

so go to a doctor imidiatly ..all the best

this is the period it happens to every young girl dont worry and tell your mom because periods doesnt happen just when you do sex and your mom have the same thing that you have so she understands and she will help you believe me she wont think you are pregnant