I got fingered about 5 times on the same day then got fingered 4 days in a row. We stopped cuz i was gana start my period but i havent gotten it yet. It burns when i pee and feels like i have to go pee alot but a little comes out. I have a sore throat stayed home for 2 days cuz i didnt feel good can anyone tell me whats happening

I think you're fine, but you probably have a UTI (urinary tract infection.) these are easily cured within 3-7 days with antibiotics, depending on what kind and how bad it is. You need to be open and go to a doctor about it or it can get serious and harm your kidneys, but I doubt that will happen for a while. In the meantime, eat lots of cranberries and drink water and cranberry juice, it will flush out your system and might even cure the uti (if that is what is wrong.)