k, awhile back i had sex and got a yeast infection it went away within a few days, months later i met a guy and we've been dating for awhile and have been having sex for a few months, recently ive noticed that it sometimes burns when i pee and im not sure but it looks like the skin inside my vagina is peeling, i read somewhere that its not a big deal and that it will go away in time but it was bugging me, theres no bad smell, discharge, itching, bleeding, and no pain really...i thought maybe it was a UTI or something i have no clue, someone help tell me whats goin on down there please, thanx
confused little girl

oh wait left a couple things out...i didnt think it was such a big problem because lately it seems as though it could be getting better, therers a lot less of the skin peeling i cant even see it anymore, only traces of it inside on me when i check with my fingers befire the vaginal opening looked kinda white now its pink and when i stick my fingers in and take then out theres a little bit of white skin but i know its going away, it looks alot better than the last time i check, n the burning when i urinate isnt all the time either, but yes, anyone please let me know what you think...thanx

Burning when you pee is a sign of a UTI or bladder infection. As for the peeling... if you use lubricant when having sex, check the ingredients. You might be allergic to something in it. Latex is a common one. (also found in condoms) switch both to a non latex version. See if that helps. You really need to be checked by a doctor if the burning continues. Bladder infections can turn into kidney infections before you know it and those, left untreated, can and will kill you. Get checked out and PLEASE practice safe sex. I was a teen mom and you dont want to be. Good luck kiddo.