WHY AM I EXPERIENCING BAD HEADACHES AND BACK ACHES

I was diagnosed with UTI yesterday morning and was prescribed antibiotics, t-thoprim or something. Ive been having bad headaches at night 2 nights in a row and this aafternoon i had a very bad back ache.

I just took advil and I feel ok again...

I read the leaflet in the antibiotics box and it says if you have any experience of symptoms such as headaches you should see your doctor.

But thing is I'm flying out of the country...and where I am going I will unlikely be able to see a doctor.

Hello there,

Well unfortunately if you are experiencing such a severe headaches it wouldn’t be wise to go on a trip without consulting with a doctor first. It is unusual that you feel headaches during urinary tract infection so advice from the doctor would be the best solution.

Nevertheless, sometimes we have to do what we have to do, although health is priority in my opinion. If you have to go than at least try to conduct the prescribed therapy. Drink the whole course of the antibiotics even if you stop feeling the symptoms of UTI. This is important in preventing UTI from coming back.

After you get back from your trip see a doctor anyway just to be rest assured.  

Just diagnosed today with a UTI. HEADACHES stiff neck, abd pain, back pain and nausea! Sucks. Good luck

Same