Hi, my husband is addicted to heroin. I found out about this few days ago, when I accidentally found a needle and the other things in his closet. I cried for hours, and when he came home and realized that I know, he went out and didn’t come back for hours. What should I do?

You must help him! Don’t be surprised if he acts like he doesn’t want help from anyone. He has two choices- to start with a rehab now, or to use heroin and risk to die. Of course, the right choice is much more difficult. If he’s still in denial, there are no chances that he’ll do something about this by himself. You have to be strong and make him go to a heroin rehab. If he waits any longer, it will be even more difficult to do this. Heroin is one of the most dangerous drugs, and there must be reason whey your husband started using it. Maybe he has some problems that he didn’t know how to solve.