My brother is heroine addicted and I’d like to know if heroin could be controlling his brain and what’s the best way for him to fight this disease. I never care a lot of what he was doing for I’m very busy person but when I finally found out that he is taking heroin I couldn’t believe it. But that’s it and I need to help him somehow but to me it looks like his brain is being controlled by the heroine. How to fight with this?

You are right, heroin as much as every other drug or opiates do control the user’s brain. You brother is obviously heroin addicted which means that his brain cells has become dependent on heroin and they sent the specific massage to the brain that his body needs some more heroin to work properly. That means that your brother can not function “normally” without heroin any more or his brain is seeking for heroin meaning he is under heroin control. So I know this is though but you must help somehow to your brother if you want him cured and clean off heroin, he actually is not able of doing it on his own for the reason you have mentioned-his brain is being controlled by heroin so you need to provide him proper medical and professional care. So you take him to some rehab drug center they will now there how to deal with it. I have a friend that was heroin addicted but he managed somehow to fight it I know he spent more than a year with frequent pauses in rehab center and he was on methadone treatment but et the end he finished as methadone addicted but finally was also on methadone withdrawal treatment in the same rehab center, he was also on some psychotherapies that were lasted for months after his leaving the rehab center. All in all it took so ling but it was worth of trying for he finally got fixed his brain, got him out off that heroin control.