I'm worried about my liver and this new scrip for Hydrocodone 5mg/325 as my liver has high enzymes. Have neuropathy in feet with really bad pain, diabetes, fighting depression etc. Is there a better pain killer without the tylenol...

It worried me when I tried to tell my new pain management doctor about my recent blood work and he ignored it...

Don't know what to do, not doctor shopping just trying to find a way to keep moving.

Hello there.....to answer your question...Yes, there are several pain meds that do not have Tylenol in them...one is just plain "Hydrocodone", another is called "Vicoprofen" and it has the hydrocodone and Ibuprofen combination in it, then you can go a little stronger and more difficult to get as these have a higher abuse potential are plain "Oxycodone" or "Percodan" which is oxycodone and Asprin combined. I hope this will be a little help! I wish you well!