Can you tell me more about Hydrocodone availability since I am experiencing severe pain after I have broken my leg and after the proper treatment? I have heard that this drug is an effective one, and I want to try it out.

Hydrocodone is in a class of drugs called narcotic analgesics. It relieves pain. But, before you decide to start using it you must first consult your doctor about your history of alcohol and drug abuse, liver disease, kidney disease, urinary retention, seizures or epilepsy, for this is not a harmless drug. You can find this drug in any pharmacy but first you must visit your doctor, because of the addiction consequences.

It is a Schedule II drug and requires a script form a doctor. It can be written, online, or phones in to a pharmacy. It is the most commonly prescribed pain medication, especially by ER's, but it has a strong addictive and dependency rate. Continued use, more then a week, can lead to W/D when stopping the medication and taking too much can cause a fatal overdose. Other pain medications that can offer relief for broken bones are Tylenol 3, which has codeine.

I suffered a brain injury about 12 yrs ago called central pontine mylonolisis/lock in syndrome which leaves you totally incapacitated. The only thing I could do was move my eyes for a long time. And that was all. Look it up it's easier. Anyway my doctors have only treated me with hydrocodone for the past 12 yrs and I keep telling them that it doesn't work anymore. I have 0 quality of life but I just know if I could find a good doctor who isn't afraid of his own shadow maybe I'd find help. It real important to me to find someone so if any of you know of a good one could you Please let me know. I owe you my life litererally. I would like to try oxycotin and a good breakthrough medication. Thank you so much,