I get really bad menstrual cramps where I lay in bed doubled over with pain and I have to miss work. I've been using Ibuprofen since the drug first appeared and it works ok. Lately, I started to feel like I want something stronger. I don’t know if I'm building a tolerance to Ibuprofen or my cramps are getting worse. Can anybody suggest me something stronger? I am worried that I might overdose with Ibuprofen. Are hydro preparations with effective for this?

My wife practically lives on Ibuprofen. She thinks, while she does not go over the recommended dosage for a day, she will take it to the limit. I am concerned as I feel she has become very dependant on taking Ibuprofen. I am also in panic that she is going to overdose her self, so I count the pills everyday. She doesn’t know of course about this. Only thing I know about hydro preparations is that they have to contain 200 mgs of Tylenol. Now, that was not always the case, last year they used to prepare 15/100's. The doctors say it would be very hard to overdose on Tylenol where as Ibuprofen is a different story, that stuff will make your insides bleed.