Ok last night between 7:00pm and 12:00am I took like 4 small hits of meth I smoked it, then this morning, she scraped the pipe and I took one little hit of that around 11:00am today so is it safe to take hydrocodone and phenergen or should I wait? I just know that taking them too close together can kill you so PLEASE HELP!!

Mate wot the hell get of the meth man f**k that sh*t if u didnt do it u wouldnt have to worry

No offence WORNGEN

In my younger years I used meth heavily and took vicodin or methadone whenever I could get my hands on it, never had an issue. Not saying it's not bad for you. Eventually I went to shooting heroin and meth in the same shot.. If anything was gonna kill you that would most likely be it (unless ur taking <20mg w no tolerance n days up). Just remember your body is already tired you don't want it shutting down completely. Also I'd check for interactions with phenergan...

Ps.. I'm sure op already took it and moved on w life by now lol.. Drugs r bad mkay

i have a friend who takes lortab and smokes meth and. by the time she is done she is totally whacked out of her mind that she doesnt know where she is half of the time. from what i have seen its a dangerous mic especially if you dont know where or who you are.

your right. meth and lortab is a dangerous mix.

My boyfriend took 3 lortabs then bout 3 hits of ice should he worry?

No I'm pretty sure he's safe unless he has absolutely no tolerance and he doesn't get on bad meth