Hydro is my drug of choice. I know about the cough syrup. I have allergies so I always have red tonsils, sinuses¡K.One lady at work gave me the rest of her cough syrup and I took it and got the refill on it that she had left ƒº Don't know if she ever figured it out or not.

My drug of choice was Tussionex or hycodan. Any kind of cough syrup with hydrocodone not codiene was a joke. I found that calling theses in under kids names. I had a lot of success since they don't ask for id on controlled substances when they are under 18, so I would drink the equivalent of 45 vikes a day. The only good thing there was not any Tylenol in it so my liver was kind of safe. People look at me crazy when I say cough syrup, but what they don't realize is there are syrups out there that are actually a lot stronger than pills.