Hey. Let me tell you my story.
Im 23, male, from the uk. About 4/5 years ago i started smoking weed, before that say 2 years ago i started smoking cigarettes. One time i smoked weed and my body went crazy .. my body started going into pins and needles, my head was going round and round .. i had thoughts of death and got myself extremely scared. After that say a day or two i havnt been able to breathe properly. I have gone very anxious and scared of things i never used to be and 4 times much more scared of the things i was afraid off. I had OCD but kicked the habit and now thats come back to.
I went to the doctors a couple of times but he kept on sayin that theres nothing wrong with me.. that i needed excersize.
Its been messed up . I smoked a bit of puffs of weeds and my body started to shake and felt like the panic attacks nearly came back but after a day or two since my major panic attack iv only had minor attacks and now i dnt suffer from panic attacks much. I just find it hard to breathe .. iv gained weight, from this and sometimes i feel like my heads going round.. feelings of light headedness and get tired easily aswell as heart palpitations and skipping beats etc.
Can anyone please tell me whats happening its been atleast 6 months and i have improved but its still here If anyone knows what this is or what i can do to shake this off id be really appreciated.
Many thanx.

If you are smoking weed and taking pain killers, that can cause heart palpitations and dizziness.

Also, your weed could have been laced with cocaine, if its your first time smoking weed w/ coke, it causes the pins and needles effect, panic attacks, ect. It may also effect your body longterm, and you need exercise to help strengthen you back up.

Guest wrote:

This post is over a year old but maybe you still use this, Are you still suffering with this problem?

I smoked weed ONCE, -> Panic attack -> ruined my life for 2 and a half years, and still combating panic attacks/anxiety/breathing problems.

I can tell you Exactly whats wrong with you, and how you can go about the process of recovering.

I'm also from the UK, - send me an email if you get this.

***this post is edited by moderator *** ***
private e-mails not allowed***
Please read our Terms of Use

Please contact me asap ive been going through this same thing for 4 years.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hey I have suffered something similar but I can'cant see yalls emails because of terms of use please help

Contact me please Two-Five-Two (Three-Zero-Eight) Three -Three -Eight-Four I need to recover I don't know what to do