I am interested in doing some meds for depression. Ive heard that it can get you relaxed and relieve you of your fears and of course, depression. Not that I have problems with depression, I am just in for Hydroxyzine abuse. I know of wellbutrin, valium, codeine, I have even tried those, with different effects. Now it is time for something new.

Hydroxyzine is the generic name for two medications Atarax (hydroxyxine hydrochloride) and Vistaril (hydroxyzine pamoate). It is an antihistaminic and used for anxiety. One of the roles of antihistamines is that they reduce swelling and itching and decrease secretions from throat, nose and eyes. And yes, it also acts as a sedative, antidepressant and it might give you the effect you are looking for. I did try it once, but it was a small amount and I was drunk, so I cannot tell you much of how it affected me.

hydroxizine is a "kicker" meaning it makes opioids more effective. but yes, you can take a high dose and get a pretty pleasant effect, but pretty much just want to sleep. I was prescibed it along with oxys and also hydros.

Did you try it? Did it work? How much do you need to take?

Is it really any of your concern or business ? Yes...abuse is wrong but bottom line, its not your concern. People have the right to experiment. What about the most abusive drug out there...alcohol? That's legal. 

yeah they have the right to experiment but when people LIKE ME who really need the medication has to go jump thru all kinds of hoops to get it then yeah it is MY business.

We are here to educate ourselves and obtain information that my or may not be useful. No government agency is going to put a halt on drug manufacturing and distribution. It is a billion dollar industry. I highly doubt the government gives two hoots about how you use the medication. Snort, smoke inject, etc. It puts money in thier pockets, that's all that really matters to them...

I take them all the time with a Lil weed and a beer and I'm straight bro. When I don't have anything I take em to sleep tell I can see the do man

People are asking bc they don't want to over do it. U can lecture all you want if someone wants to get high they're going to so in reality u could be helping out big time

Im drinking,about 8 beers in;just popped 2.ill let you know how it goes.

Increased breathing capacity..heart rate raised....slight buzz...not bad.

Lol its OK I fell Ike that too sometimes texting gets hard

Can you tell me how many milligrams to take. I don't wanna od lmao

take 1 to 2 pills every 6 hours , which ever you prefer but in taking this do not do anything that needs your full attention such as driving, taking a test etc. and try not to go any where without other people around just for safety precautions :)

Just like anything else, the higher the dose the more dangerous it is. Starting off take 5 50 mgs gives you a small but pleasant buzz, I don't recommend going to high, it turns into a shyty feeling!!