I have heard that hydroxyzine might help those people who wish their sporadic use of narcotics stay unrevealed. Is that true? I mean, not that I am using that stuff, but some of my friends are, and they say that they would use hydroxyzine if they ever need to do drug tests. So, can the drug hydroxyzine really give you a false reading on a drug test?

Hmm, it might be, I am not so sure, I havent tried to combine narcotics with that medication. I know that hydroxyzine is used to deal with anxieties. It also has sedation effect before and after the surgery. Additionally it stops itching in some allergies and other conditions. It is an antihistamine and there could be the reason people think it can help them with drug tests. But since I do not use narcotics, I dont think I can give you the right answer.