Morning sickness indicates gets sickness during pregnancy. However, the name is misleading because morning sickness may happen at any time of the day or even at night.
Morning sickness affects 50 to 90 percent of pregnant women. It is especially common during the first trimester, but morning sickness when some women continue throughout pregnancy. Problem annoying and uncomfortable, but generally harmless. Do not usually highlight the need for medical treatment, although many home remedies often help to relieve nausea.
Causes morning sickness
No obvious reasons, but hormonal changes in pregnancy play a role in this situation from occurring. In rare cases, it may be extreme nausea or vomiting as a result of medical conditions not related to pregnancy itself, such as thyroid disease and liver.
• If you suffer from motion sickness • If you suffer from migraines • Some smells and foods • estrogen in the pill (before pregnancy) • pregnancy with twins • If you have an earlier date in the case of nausea
Mild nausea does not constitute a danger to the mother or fetus, but if you weigh less than normal, and accompanied with nausea and vomiting frequently to prevent you from eating the necessary amounts of healthy food, have your baby is born underweight.
Treat morning sickness in the house
To help ease morning sickness:
• Choose foods carefully: Choose foods rich in carbohydrates, and low in fat, and easy to digest. Salty foods can be useful sometimes, just like foods containing ginger: ginger like candy. Avoid fatty foods and spicy.
• Eat snacks often: before getting out of bed in the morning, eat a little soda biscuit or a piece of toast toasted. Eat several snacks during the day instead of eating three big meals. An empty stomach may aggravate nausea.
• Drink plenty of fluids: Drink water or ginger tea. It is also useful harsh sucking candy or ice chips.
• Avoid foods or smells or the environment that makes worse Gthiank.
• Give yourself a lot of fresh air: If the weather permits, open the windows in your home or your place of work, or a national daily excursions outside the home.
• Be careful to pregnancy vitamins: If you feel nauseous after eating pregnancy vitamins, eat vitamins at night or with a snack. It is also useful chewing gum or sucking hard candy after taking vitamin. If this does not work for steps, ask your doctor if you can go to the kind of vitamins do not contain iron.
• Try ginger: Some studies suggest that ginger may help ease nausea pregnancy. The ginger supplements generally safe when consumed in small amounts for a short period of time. But Ginger needs a few days in order to function. Before taking CMOS, it is best to maybe talk to your doctor.
• Try other alternative medicine treatments that may not work in some women: medical bracelets, acupuncture and hypnosis
Diagnosis and medical treatment
Normally, morning sickness does not need medical intervention, but if the signs and symptoms indicate the presence of hyperemesis, your doctor may ask for blood tests and urine and ultrasound. A doctor may prescribe supplements of vitamin B6, and anti-nausea drugs.
When should I see a doctor
During periods of morning sickness, call your doctor in the following cases: • nausea or vomiting and severe or excessive. • a small amount of urine or dark in color. • deficit in fluid retention. • feeling dizzy or fainting when standing up. • accelerated heart palpitations. • vomiting blood.