I have problems with nausea and vomiting for a few weeks already. Usually, it occurs shortly after I have a meal. I wonder should I visit my doctor, or there is some way to control this problem of nausea. Can you tell me what can be done to control or relieve nausea and vomiting if it does occur? Can you suggest me any treatment I could have without my doctor’s prescription?

I have to say there are several ways to control or relieve nausea. However, if these techniques do not seem to ease the queasiness, you should definitely consult your doctor.
When trying to control nausea you should drink clear or ice-cold drinks and eat light, bland foods such as saltine crackers or plain bread. Try to avoid fried, greasy, or sweet foods, eat slowly, and eat smaller, more frequent meals. It is also important not to mix hot and cold foods and to drink beverages slowly. Choose foods from all the food groups as you can tolerate them to get adequate nutrition. Important is to know that you should consult with your health care provider before using any treatment for nausea or vomiting. Problem is what persistent vomiting combined with diarrhea can result in dehydration. If you just have nausea, vomiting can be prevented by consuming small amounts of clear, sweetened liquids such as soda pop. Drinks that contain sugar calm the stomach better than other liquids, and just one thing I have to say, that activity may worsen nausea and may lead to vomiting.

I was on Yasmin for two months and stopped because of nausea and headaches but I decided to give it one more try. Instead of taking the pill before sleeping I switched to taking it around 1pm and this has helped alot. Also I read that foods that contain vitamin B6 help too and they do. Spinach, Bananas, Potatoes "look up vitamin B6 for more foods" Ladies balanced meals have pretty much eliminated the nausea along with switching my times. I decided to give Yasmin another try for Vanity im going on a cruise and it really makes my body look great my butt and boobs fill out nicely. I hope this info is very helpful