i hear a lot of ladies complain that they experience morning sickness during pregnancy but i will like to know what is meant by morning sickness and what are the signs. also at what time of the morning do they experience it.Also how long does it last.

Morning sickness is one of the symptoms that comes with being pregnant. It can be mild to moderate and doesn't necessarily have to be in the morning. Mild morning sickness can be as simple as a slight upset stomach in the morning when you wake up, or it can come on in the afternoon or evening. A few saltine crackers in your nightstand can remedy the pukey feeling, usually. Then there is the morning sickness where you are nauseaus for a longer period of time, with stronger waves of that pukey feeling thru out the morning, could actually be accompanied with vomitting. Again, this could happen at different intervals. The worst one is severe morning sickness where mom has got to be treated with medication to control the nausea a vomitting as to prevent dehydration. This brings constant vomitting with the inability to hold anything on the stomach. Sometimes IV's are suggested to rehydrate. Morning sickness can go away just as soon as it started or it can last for months, it just depends.

I've been pregnant three times before and have two kids (one miscarriage), so I can share what my experience with morning sickness/nausea during pregnancy is. 

So, for me, it was different every time. One pregnancy, the nausea was really unpredictable and came on at random times, not at all specifically in the morning, but it didn't involve actual vomiting. The other pregnancy, I frequently threw up during the morning but was OK the rest of the day, a bit queasy but no vomiting. The third pregnancy, again, I mainly felt sick during the mornings but also very strongly in response to eating or just smelling certain foods, like milk, cabbage, and beans. 

Morning sickness varies a lot from person to person and from pregnancy to pregnancy. For me, it got better after the first trimester for the two pregnancies that I carried all the way through, and it was totally gone by the time the third trimester started. There are women who have nausea all the way through, though. 

If your nausea is so bad you can't keep any foods down, you might have hyperemesis gravidarum and will need to see a doctor and perhaps even be hospitalized, but besides that, really, everything is normal. 

ithink morning sicknesssss 8is wen u have sore thorat and cant eat aloot cos yo stomach hrt reaaaal bad and c**p