I’m 16 I have had a lot of phlegm in my throat since like Christmas and it gives my voice a little hoarseness to it and when I clear it out my voice is fine and I’m scared that it is cancer or something because just today there is a lymph node in my neck and has just appeared and it dosnt hurt just a little when pressure and it moves around can someone please help me. I don’t know if it is allergies or something because it appeared when winter began and it is still cold weather outside or if something bad is going on.

Hey there so I can assure you that you don’t have frost cancer. Have you been sick with any cold symptoms around the time your horseness started ? Also where is this lymph node and how big is it? 

I don’t remember if I had a cold or not I might of and I can’t find the lymph node anymore so idk.

So did all your symptoms and horseness go away?

No I still have the phlegm and hoarseness

Have you been to a doctor for this? Do you have any history of allergies? Also have you noticed any other swollen glands/lymph nodes anywhere like your neck, above your collar bone, your armpits or groin?

I have not been to the doctor and I have not had allergies like this and I don’t think I have any other lymph nodes anywhere.