a couple of months ago, i woke up with a slight cold, sore throat and a swollen right side of Adam's apple. i went to the doctor, he said it was pharyngitis. he gave antibiotics. slowly i was cured. about 4 days back, i started having irregular pain in my throat, right side again, some spasm in my throat, no voice change, but sometimes it feels swollen.no problem swallowing or speaking. when it swells up, i feel something is stuck in the throat and it pains a bit. i had pharyngitis from childhood. but recent symptoms are new. m worried. please advise. i was a light smoker but i quit about a month ago

You could have an enlarged lymph node.  When you fight off an infection, your White Blood Cell count increases and they tend to concentrate in the lymph nodes of the lymphatic system (in your neck, groin, armpits, etc.).  I had one on the right side of my neck right below my jawline about a month back when my body was trying to fight off a skin infection; it kind of felt like a tumor that was sore to the touch so I got a little freaked out.  If that's the case, antibiotics should fix you up :)