hello

I stopped to grow in height when i was about 15-16 years old :'( . Now i am 19 and 5'6''... Do i have any chance to grow taller? My father is 5'10'' my mom in 5'7'' and my little bro is 5'10''... as you see i am the shortest in the family. I am from Europe.

Thank You

P.S. i accidently opened 2 more same posts :-( sorry. Please moderator delete other 2 my posts. thank you.

I cannot imagine that you will grow any more now - sorry. Most people have stopped growing by the time they are 18.

i stopped growing when i was 15 :\

I'm the complete opposite! I'm 15 and 6ft 2! Will i keep growing the way i am or will i stop soon?

I think you will stop at this stage... because some people grow FAST! REALLY FAST! like you :-D but some people need more time (like me) and thats why i hope to gain more height in the future! ;-) :-D

There are many exercise like yoga help you to grow your bones

hey guys so... your height is mainly determined geneticly based on the height of your parents and grand parents. Your hieght takes off durringn puberty. the average male is full height by about 18years old however it all depends on when you started puberty. some people who start puberty at around 11-12 years may be done growing by 15-16 however some people dont start buberty till 15-16 so they may continue to grow till about 19 or 20.

if you answer when you started puberty then i may be able to give you a little better idea as to if you may grow more or if your pretty much done.

thanks i hope this helps ;-)