I am beginning to grow small hair on my chest and I am only 16. I am quite small and only started to grow hair around last year and started to grow around last year. Does this mean that puberty has ended for me?

My brother is quite tall - 6ft and still grew after college. Will this happen to me as well?

Hi Guest,

Most males have a growth spurt between around 15/16.  You should continue to grow until 18 or so, but it depends on your DNA.  You'll continue to develop into your early 20's.

You'll probably be just like your brother.

So, even if there is little chest hair, will that affect my height growth or will I continue to grow at the same rate?

Chest hair won't affect your growth. Some guys just get hairy earlier than others.

Sorry for being sensitive but are you a doctor?

Not a problem. No. I'm not a doctor. I'm a medic. I work in the ER and on the ambulance. Been doing it for almost 18 years.