Hey, I have been sick for quite some time. I have had a pretty severe sore throat, cold, and a very bad cough. I have been getting better, but under my left breast-between my rib cage and sternum-I have been getting very sharp pains. It hurts at my natural state, when I breathe regularly. The pain increases to an unbearable extent when I breathe deeply, cough, or sneeze. I run out of breathe very easily, and can not sit down without being in pain. I also can not sit down straight and I have to arch my spine to feel better. I don't know what it is, but if anyone knows or has experienced something similar, please let me know!

do deep breathing exercises, one that may help is by inhaling deeply while slowly raising your arms upward, and exhaling while lowering your arms downward. do this as long as you don't get tired.at least 3 times a day. it will help you expectorate, relieve your cough and exercise your heart and lungs, drink plenty of alkaline water.
I knew this helped because i've done this.