Hi everyone. I am new in workout and I'd like to learn more about the ways to tone my abs and also improve my overall fitness but in the limited time. I have a job requiring 10-12 hours of work and I have very little time for workout. I could spare a day or two during the week, mostly evenings for workouts. Can anyone advise me what to and can I improve my fitness condition and especially my abs in such limited time frame?

Hello. Here's the 10 minutes workout for abs. I often use it when I don't have much time for exercising.

The long-arm crunch - 12 reps

Reverse crunch - 12 reps

Janda sit-up - 12 reps

Jacknife - 12 reps

Extended plank - 45 seconds

The long-arm crunch

You should lie on your back with your knees bent and your arms straightened behind you. Keep your arms straight above your head, and perform a standard crunch. The movement should be slow.

The reverse crunch

Lie on your back and place your hands behind your head. Bring your knees in towards your chest until they're bent to 90 degrees. Feet should be together or crossed. Contract your abs to curl your hips off the floor, reaching your legs up towards the ceiling. Then lower your legs back down to their original position without letting your feet touch the floor. The exercise should be slow. Don't let your legs drop in the downward phase.

Janda sit-up

Lie on your back with your knees bent and hands placed behind your head. Try ‘digging’ your heels into the floor, contracting your hamstrings, whilst performing standard crunch.

Jacknife

Lie down on a mat on the floor, and extend your arms above your head. Lift your arms and legs toward the ceiling simultaneously, until your fingertips touch your toes. Then return to your starting position.

The extended plank

Get into a press-up position. Place your hands about 10 inches in front of your shoulders, with your toes placed against the floor. Hold this position with your back straight and try to continue to breathe as normal.

Repeat all exercises 3 times. Also, you'll have to combine this routine with good diet and fat burning supplements if you want flat and toned stomach.