I need help When I breathe deeply or move a certain way I get a sharp stabbing pain in my back right blow my right shoulder blade that radiates to my sternum like an arrow going through my back to my front. It hurts to sneeze laugh cough but it hurts to swallow food as well. The food goes down fine but it feels like when it gets past my sternum a sharp grabbing pain again under my rib and right shoulder blade that again radiates to my sternum its paralyzing pain any suggestions

Hi there, wow, it sounds like you're in a lot of pain right now. How long has this been going on? I would say that this sounds like you're having some indigestion issues but if you can't even eat, it could be a serious issue. Were you able to go to a doctor yet? Let me know how you're doing, okay? Thanks!

I had the same thing happen to me and went to the chiropractor and told them it felt like a rib was out of place. I received an adjustment and it didn't help. Then when the pain had been there for a few weeks a different chiropractor did a different manipulation and said that they believe a rib to be jammed. It took the pain away instantly. It was sore overnight but then it felt great the next day. If I would cough, burp, sneeze or take a deep breath it would give me that jabbing pain. You may just need an adjustment for a rib being out of alignment. Hope that is helpful.

I am experiencing this very same pain. It is very painful and almost paralyzing. I saw a chiropractor today and no relief. I need help bad! this is unbelievable. When I eat, I feel this paralyzing pain through out my spine that literally drops me to my knees. The funny thing is, I am a clinical massage therapist. I should know what to do, but everything I have tried has not helped! Suggestions?

This is the exact same thing that is happening to me. I was really sick last weekend and I started an antibiotic and went to bed; the pains started that night. Since then I experience excrutiating pain when I eat or drink anything; to say the least I have stopped eating and lost too much weight too fast. My doctor has diagnosed it as an esophogeal ulcer - because I went to bed right after starting my antibiotic she believes that it may have dissolved in my esophogas rather than making it to my stomach. This can burn a hole in your esophogas causing a very painful ulcer. I am going for further testing today. I hope this helps you.

You could be constipated no joke even if you are having frequent bm's or it could be your gallbladder going bad. Does it happen more when you eat a certain type of food. I would go see a doctor.

it happening to me now

I am experiencing excruciating pain right now at lower back shoulder when I swallow, laugh, sneeze, cough. This pain can be compared to childbirth contractions because it stops after a while and comes back. Please help.

Pleurisy .. Pretty sure

I got my back adjusted and now I cant swallow or eat, it hurts. I thought I maybe cracked a rib when getting adjusted would that interfere with me swallowing and the pain I feel?

It hurts when I talk as well, xrays show nothing.

I’ve got the same exact symptoms that just popped up last night. Has anyone had an accurate diagnosis or helpful treatment?