well this new weight routine is great, but man, is my back sore!

can anyone tell me some good back stretches, especially for inbetween my shoulder blades and my lower back?

thanks!

Infraspinatus stretch: Extend your arm out directly in front of you and bend your elbow across your body. With your other hand gently pull your elbow across your body. Stretches tricep and shoulder blade. I do this on all the time.

Trunk twists and forward bends for low back.

One I like for my lower back is to sit indian style on the floor and gradually lean forward like your gonna put your nose on the floor. I get a good release from my lower back and just lay my hands/arms out on the floor in front of me.

Yes. It's also called the child pose in yoga. It's important that you keep your bottom on your ankles/floor to get the most out of it. It's very relaxing and gives quite a release on the lower back. A variation of the stretch is walking your finger tips to the right, breathe 2-4x relaxing at exhale, then walk them to the left,doing the same thing. Then walk back to the center breathe some more then slowly come up.
Follow it up with cat stretch, get on all fours, rounding your back toward the ceiling, separating your shoulder blades (scapular muscles?) tucking your pelvis in, while breathing out. Then breathe in as you look up to the ceiling doing the opposite movement. Repeat several times. Then slowly get on your feet rolling your spine up one vertebrae at a time.

Infraspinatus is a rotator cuff (external shoulder rotator) muscle, not a back muscle. Trunk twists and forward bends could cause serious injury.

Williams low back stretches: gently pull your knee to your chest while exhaling, hold for 2 seconds, lower your leg, then inhale, repeat.
Pelvic tilts: lie on your back, press the small of your low back into the surface you're laying on. Hold 20-30 seconds. Repeat.
Cat/camel: get on your hands and knees, with hands directly below shoulders and knees directly below hips (hip joints), find "pelvic neutral" (for most of us, a slight "saddle" position), inhale, then exhale while you arch your back up and tuck your head down and hold for 2 seconds, return to neutral, then inhale, then exhale while you arch your back down (even more of a "saddle") and lift your head up, hold 2 seconds. Repeat 20-30 times. This one is excellent, even in the morning, for both upper and lower back.
Good luck!

Risky. That's more of a groin stretch anyway for most runners and other tight-muscled persons. The sitting posture is THE MOST STRESSFUL posture for the lower back, other than bending and loading the low back (i.e., lifting something heavy). I wouldn't recomend many, if any, seated stretches for low back pain and/or stiffness.
That said, one person's stretch is another person's injury. Without an examination, it's impossible to tell what exercises to prescribe safely to a LBP patient.

We used to do some running stretches that helped the back as well. Stretches like hanging over and trying to touch your toes would help stretch your back as well.