Hi..I started my period a week late and it lasted for only 3 days the first day i had heavy bleeding and really bad cramps in my lower back and hips and the other 2 days were really light...normally when i get my period i have mild to no cramps and mild bleeding... and this time my breast seem like they have grown and hurt for a good three weeks before my period.. my husband and i are currently trying to get pregnant so wer were curious if i could be?

Well I am going throught the same thing, except I really dont want to be pregnant right now. However I really dont know what to think anymore. I mean I have my period but It doesnt seem the same, and it came way to late. way later than normal, and im not on any birth control. I think I am still going to take the test though, just to be on the safe side because you never know.

hi every1 i hav a question hope sumone can help..i started my period on 28/01/07 it lated only 3 days heavy at first but calmed down and totally stopped day 3 wich is very uncommon i bleed for 7 days normally then on day 8 i had black blood on panties quite alot of it after that was spotting for 2 days..now im due for my next period im cramping slightly and boobs r sore apart frm this no morning sickness do u think im pregnant or is this bc im due for period...pls help????

Hey, this sounds very much like what I'm going through. I started my periods like a week late and im bleeding very heavy. I'm cramping so bad its almost unbarible. My lower back is what hurts the worse. I'm bleeding really bright red. I don't know what to think or do. Usual I get cramps like three days before I start. I thought I was pregnant at first but I'm not sure now. I'm just going to have to wait and see.