I have regular periods and can recognize when am due to ovulate. I had intercourse two days before ovulation. Since then have not had it. I noticed bleeding, more looked like spotting 2 dpo. I can not believe that it was implantation bleeding! Only 2 dpo? I could not conceive before ovulated, could I?

Did you know that spermatozoids may stay alive inside vagina for 4-5 days? So, it could be left there when you had ovulation and fertilization technically could happen. Or maybe your ovulation happened earlier this month and it wasn’t 2dpo bleeding, but 4-5dpo which is normal for it to occur? I don’t know, I believe that you know when you were due to, but there are so many reasons that can affect it. I would never be that sure about perfect timing for ovulation if want to avoid conceiving.

I'm in the simmilar situation right now, we'v been trying to conceive for the past 3 mos. I have a regular cycle (26-30 days cycle). And my period lasts for 4-5 days. I usually experienced mid cycle bleeding once evry cycle. However, something weird happened this month. I got my period on the 26th of May. On the 2nd of June, we had sex. On the 4th of June(10th day), I've noticed that i had slight bleeding wich lasted for only few minutes. Then the following day, my discharge seems sticky like an egg-white. On the 7th day of June(13th day), I bleed again, this time brownish. Is it possible to ovulate on the 10th day and have implantation on the 13th?