If I ejaculate and don't pee, then an hour later I pre-ejaculate and the tip of the wrong side of the Condom touches it and then I turn it around, and put it on, wipe the tip a couple times, let it sit for like 5 minutes, then put spit on the vagina (like a lot of it) would you think she would get pregnant or no? Please answer with good answers

Hi Bishop

Until you said "Please answer with good answers", I hadn't thought about doing otherwise.

1. Crucially, if it didn't happen at a fertile time, she won't get pregnant.
    • What date did her last period start?
    • How long is her cycle (typically 28 days)
    • What date did this happen?
  2. The pre-ejaculate is very likely to contain sperm if you did "ejaculate and don't pee".
  3. If the condom has a spermicide, it is likely to kill most of the sperm.
  4. "wipe the tip a couple times" with what?
  5. "it sit for like 5 minutes" It? 5 minutes would probably not make a lot of difference.
  6. "put spit on the vagina" how do you get spin ON the vagina? do you mean IN the vagina? Or ON the vulva? Where exactly?
  7. I assume, though you didn't say, that you had full penetrative sex.

I think the chances are low, but I await your response

She started ovulating the day after we had sex and I meant spit by on the outside and the inside , her last period was May 22nd and we had sex June 2nd and by full penetration sex, do you mean like if I go all the way in?

And I wiped it off with my finger, would the saliva in the vagina help her not get pregnant?

You'll need to be more specific in what you say.

1. What do you mean by "She started ovulating"? Ovulation just happens at once. That is when the egg is released from the ovary. And how do you reckon she "started ovulating the day after we had sex" and not any other day.
  2. You didn't tell me her cycle length, but assuming 28 days, she would likely have ovulated 5th June. In which case June 2nd would have been a fertile day. If it were a 31 day cycle, then June 2nd would have been a fertile day; June 3rd could be the first of her fertile days.
  3. By full penetration I meant that it went inside her vagina rather than resting in her vulva near the vaginal entrance. All the way in might be uncomfortable unless she were very relaxed. The unaroused vagina is 3.5 inches; the average erect penis is 5.5 inches. It is easier if you just say what happened.
  4. How did you get the spit IN her vagina?

I think, if I guess correctly what you might mean, that the chances of pregnancy are very low.

Yes her cycle is about 28 days & I spit on ny hand like 3 times and rubbed it around the vagina opening and I fingered her so it would get inside of her

Correction - 2. was meant to say:

"If it were a 31 day cycle, then June 2nd would NOT have been a fertile day; June 3rd could be the first of her fertile days."

I am trying to establish how little risk there is, but you only answer half the questions!
You answered 2 & 4, but omitted 1 & 3!

The other questions you asked didn't seem like questions, sorry for that and I don't know what you meant by the 4th question, but I think you mean if I went 3.5 inches in, yes, I touched the end inside of her.

I meant 3rd question, not 4th, sorry

Question 1 was:
"What do you mean by "She started ovulating"? Ovulation just happens at once. That is when the egg is released from the ovary. And how do you reckon she "started ovulating the day after we had sex" and not any other day?"
So 2 Part Question:
[1] What do you mean by "She started ovulating"? That might not be the right way to say what you meant, but what did you really mean?
[2] And how do you reckon she "started ovulating the day after we had sex" and not any other?
There must have been a reason you stated quite definitely it was that day.

OK. So that means if there were any sperm on the tip, it would have been deposited near her cervix.

The answer to both of those questions is that we used the first response ovulation calculator

So does that mean she's not pregnant?

It seems likely that it was saying that the best days to conceive started 3rd June. So it's highly unlikely that she will get pregnant. I think the chances are close to zero. You'll have to just wait for her period to start next week, and I think it will.