I would like some advice on a situation I am in at the moment. I am currently pregnant and have slept with two guys?? I slept with my ex on 8th,9th and 10th of June. I then slept with someone on the 13th June. My due date is march 3rd 2018 but my midwifes calculations are march 6th. Who is more likely to be the father?

That's not near enough info to determine that. Maybe track when you ovulated by getting glow and putting your periods into it and it might help track which is more likely. If you were in fertility window it's the first guy because cum stays in you for up to 6 days. If your fertility window was the next week it's the second guys

Thank you for your help. What other information do you need? I come off my period around the 30th of may. My midwife calculated my due date as 6th march 2018 from that which means I conceived on the 13th but the scan due due date was 3rd march which means I conceived on the 10th. It was definitely around the 8th - 16th I was fertile I reckon.