Hi there ok I slept with two lads around the same time and got pregnant and I am not to sure who it could be I slept with one on the 22 of march last year and the other one on the 27 of march last year so does anyone have any queries who it could be I am getting a dna test done but just want to make sure I have the right one as my son is four months old now

Hi there

You have not mentioned when did you deliver your baby? Was he preterm or a full term? IMHO it should be the former one

Hi Aushi, if my due date is 29 July 2015 according to week 6 Ultrasound, when is the conception date? Which is more likely - father on 1 November or 9 November?

What was the first day of your last period that you had before you conceived?

What was the FIRST day of your LAST menstrual period? How long is your cycle normally? (28 days? shorter? longer?) Do you know if you are carrying a boy or a girl? What day did you have a positive pregnancy test? Did you have any negative ones? All of these can be indicators of the day of conception, much more accurately than a 6 week scan or calculated due date.