I need help !! I'm currently 19 weeks pregnant but I'm confused on who could be my child's father my doctor told me sperm can live up to 2 weeks inside of you , I had sex with my boyfriend on June 3rd and my ex on June 8th my period is irregular they usually last 3 days but for some reason on may 30th I had heavy bleeding for 2 days then had spotting for the remaining days (7 in total) also my period was 2 weeks apart which was un normal also I'm confused would my boyfriend be the father or my ex ?

Hi Jennifer,

19 weeks as of today works out to June 1 for your last period start date.

Being irregular it is difficult to predict but normally you'd ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle.  Despite what your doctor said sperm can survive up to about 5 days - max.  Having sex on June 3rd would have been VERY early for you to get pregnant.  June 8 would be a VERY likely date. 

You're going to need a DNA test to confirm paternity.  It can be done now, non-invasively.  They can obtain the fetuses DNA from your blood.  You'd also need a DNA sample from both men.

Good luck.

My last period was may 30th 2017 , I'm hoping its not my ex but only a DNA can tell thank you

I don't know why your doctor said sperm can live for 2 weeks. It's more like half that - 6 days - but your sexual encounters were only 5 days apart. You may have to have a paternity test unless you can provide more information that possibly excludes one of the encounters.

1. You are 19 weeks today (12 Oct)? How was that determined?
  2. What is your due date?
  3. Have you had a trans-vaginal or abdominal scan?
  4. What were the dates your last 6 periods started (or as many as you know)?
  5. Were are you from?
  6. How old are you?

I'm 23 years old , I'm from Florida , I can only remember my last 2 periods may 5th-may-8th then again may 29th that night to june4th but I had spotting for 3 days the first 2 days of my period was heavy the remaining was spotting light I had a abdominal sonogram my due date is march 6th 2018

It seems Medic-Dan replied while I was replying! What he says is quite right. If you have been given a due date of 6th March 2018 by a dating scan, then it suggests that you conceived about 13th June, probably from sex on 8th June. As Medic-Dan said, 3rd June seems far too early.