Someone please help me figure this out! :'(

This past January (around the very first week) I had sex with a guy who I had been dealing with since last October. We used a condom, but when he was done, the condom came out inside of me. After having trouble getting it out, about a week and a half later the condom appeared in the toilet when I went to pee. This exact day was January 15. I can't remember my EXACT LMP, but I do know it was the end of January. Then, I ended up getting back good with my ex boyfriend and we started having sex February 1st and every weekend after that. 

On March 21, I went to the doctor and by measuring my sonogram. The sonographer told me that I was about 6 weeks and 6 days and that I was due NOVEMBER 8,2013 but she wasn't quite sure because I couldn't figure out my LMP. Then I went yesterday, April 11 for another sonogram and she told me I'm 9 weeks & 1 day and that my due date is NOW NOVEMBER 13, 2013. And not only that, when she used the wheel to "TRY" and determine when I conceived it was around February 8th that she said it may have went down. No day in February was I was with Guy (A), I was only with my EX BOYFRIEND. So I'm a little lost and confused as to whether I got pregnant in January during or after my pregnancy or if I just got pregnant in February when I was with my ex. I know that doctors usually date your pregnancy from your LMP, but since that isn't going to help my situation and I'm still UNSURE as to WHY they count it from your LMP, I've been trying to CALCULATE it as close as possible.

I would love to hear your opinions. If it's GUY (A)-First Guy. or if you think its most likely GUY (B)-Ex Boyfriend..

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!! :'(

Hello try not to worry too much! Easier says than done I know! For the condom to stay inside you isn't providing a higher chance of being pregnant with someone who you havent used any contraception with. Also, it takes a week for the egg to become fertilised so if you started having sex with your ex then it sounds more like you conceived the day yous had sex. Although the date your midwife told you roughly when you conceived cannot be 100% accurate as its difficult to tell when you definitely Concieved unless you only had sex the once. With the other guy, you had sex and noticed the condom on the 15th and had a period at the end of January which means the chances of him being the father is very slim as only in rare circumstances do you get a period and are pregnant. Me personally would say the most likely person to be the father is your ex. The only way to be sure is to tell both guys and get a DNA when your little one is here. I would say it sounds more like your ex though. Hope this helped :)

I forgot to say, the reason the doctors calculate your pregnancy from your LMP is because you are pregnant for an average total of 40 weeks) I was 41+5 so it varies but they count from your LMP because the egg your body creates is the one that is fertilised. Therefore it means when you conceive it's the egg your body has just produced and if you have a 28 day cycle then your most likely to ovulate 2weeks later

WOW! Thanks soooo much!

I literally put this post out having no idea if people actually respond but because I'm a crazy "googler" for everything I decided to try it.

I appreciate it! I was truly concerned & of course wanting it to only be my ex boyfriends baby. Another question;

When I put my due date in a calculator(Nov 13) it said that I probably conceived around February 8th... Since it takes about 2 weeks to actually BECOME pregnant & counting back 2 weeks, would be the end of January, that still wouldn't leave GUY (A) for question? Be aware: I'm not too knowledgable when it comes to all this baby making stuff lol... So I could be just telling you what I'm reading. Does that apply to every women?

Another thing; last but not least...
My ex had a baby about 3 years ago w/someone else BEFORE we were committed. The baby was born at 6months because they cut the baby out of her & about 2 weeks after the baby pasaed away. apparently it had to do with her placenta & that the baby had no room to grow & develop. Funny thing is, when I went to the this past week she had the same concern for me. She said that the placement of my placenta & the SIZE of it(which was more shaped like a skinny banana) she felt concerned that maybe I wasn't getting enough fluid. I have to now go see an OB but I was wondering if that is something that is in his DNA(him producing) or is it just a coincidence that me & his ex are having similar issues? I've been pregnant by my ex once before & my first few months were a breeze except for morning sickness, but we decided not to keep it... So now that I'm only 9 weeks/few days, & the doctor already has concerns makes me also believe that this is definitely my ex's baby.

Feel free to reply w/your opinion!

Thanks!

Hi again. Oh I do the same don't worry! I google EVERYTHING! Did you have sex with guy a after your period? Any time at the end of january? Also the same thing happened when my mum was pregnant with me it can be serious but I wouldn't worry too much I'm here and have my own daughter :) yous will be fine! It sounds more genetic honey as its happened before you should maybe speak to your midwife about it but at your 20 week scan you will probably have a better oppertunity to do so as the 20 week scan tells you about the health of your little one and goes into depth of how they're doing :) try and enjoy your pregnancy as best you can it's an amazing time and you will probably miss your little bump when the wee one is here! You never know the placenta may turn out to be fine! The things hospital can do nowadays compared to just a few years ago is incredible so please don't worry about it too much and congratulations!

Hey Loverberry!

Nope, I haven't had sex with Guy A at all since the first week of January. That's why I was like there can't be a chance that it's his when I had sex with him an entire MONTH BEFORE me & my ex started messing around again! I guess my thing was, this never happened to me as far as a condom getting stuck inside of me so I was beating myself up, second guessing what I did when really I did the right thing. & too, I was thinking because I have my period normally towards the end of the month that it was really close since the first week of February I started back w/my ex. Most of my friends and even the first midwife I saw when I found out tells me I'm thinking entirely too much lol.....

But yes, you have definitely eased my worries a little because I needed a blunt opinion from someone who doesn't know me. I really appreciate you! You have no idea.... You sound like a wonderful mother, I can't wait for months to come where me & him can bond with our baby & do shopping & baby shower planning!!

I'm going to enjoy my pregnancy, & speak to my midwife about the issues of my ex boyfriends past experience with pregnancy & see if we can get some answers. I was concerned about what the dr told me but I have faith that my pregnancy happened for a reason & that this time for my ex it will be a success!!

I feel like I made a new friend! Thanks a lot!

You sound exactly like me I think far too much and it keeps you awake at night I knew I had to comment you to make you feel a bit better but your ex sounds like he's definitely the father :) yeah you will definitely be fine! You will have a healthy little baby! Aww your more than welcome honey :) thank you so much that means everything to me you will be a brilliant mum too! I feel exactly the same glad ive met a new friend :)

I forgot to add that when me & my ex were having sex he did not *** inside of me (that we know of) & the last time I got pregnant by him it was because he did... AND how long does sperm live? So to make it easy, if I had sex with Guy A in January, the condom stayed in me for almost 2 weeks (Jan 15) which means there is still 2 more weeks left of Jan & apparently I didn't conceive until Feb 8 I believe.... So... I guess I'm like, if I got pregnant by Guy A wouldn't I have been pregnant some time in January, because it's hard to believe that the sperm (with the condom being in me for 2weeks roughly) lived for almost an entire month... I say that because from the very first week of Jan when me & Guy A had sex all the way to Jan 15(when it came out) is it possible for sperm to live for that many weeks?

Oh & too.. I didn't get sore breasts or any early pregnancy symptoms until the beginning of march...

Me & my ex had sex beginning of February more than once a day every weekend.. So if I conceived February 8th that would mean I got pregnant immediately on one of those days in the beginning of Feb. but my last long post is what I want an answer to....these are just ADDED DETAILS

hi i also have the same problem please help me i dont know what to do , im so confused.. :( my LMP is april 12-17 2013 i had sex with my current boyfriend april 18-21 and with my ex on april 22 and then back with my current bf on april 23-27 , and then to my ex again on april 30 , may 4 and may 12. both of them had unprotected sex and cum inside of me , I had a pregnancy test on may 16 and found out that im pregnant. please help me , who do you think was the father of my baby , im now 18 weeks and 2 days pregnant and still confused of who's the father , do i have to consider the sperm count and the life span of his sperm? cuz i think my ex wasnt healthy , he drinks a lot of alcohol everyday and his sperm turns into transparent after a seconds (comes out white and turns to transparent in a second) , and its few like 4-5 drops.. we been together in 2yrs. i havent pregnant when we were together , but every other day we had sex. , this april my current boyfriend came in and i got pregnant. need some opinion and advice , i know its better to have a DNA test , but i just need an opinion now. thanks!

Hi I went to my doctor August 11th 2014 and found out I was pregnant. On August 20th I was 6week 3days which give me a due date of April 12th 2015 I had sex with my ex once on July 22nd 2014 can my ex be the father of my son ?

I can't remember when was my last period please help me.

Sounds like it's ur ex

So I have a question as well. I'm due March 20th but was with with two people between these times. But the first guy I was with which was in May not all threw the month we had sex twice maybe. But like I said wasn't with him all of May I ended up leaving him. Around June this guy I've been seeing sence February off and on I got back with him in June I had my period. Me and him been sexual active a few times. But I was with him most of the month. Like I said we always go on and off I left June 27th but when I came back July 4 I was already 4 weeks. So can you tell me who you think the babies father may be. I'm lost.