Please don't judge me if I sound dumb or anything but it's really freaking me out. I'm new to all of this. This is my first pregnancy. I'm having a baby girl, I am now 36 weeks and 4 days. I had sex with a guy on May 18th, No condom, and I'm not on any type of birth control but I heard we ovulate two weeks before our next period. So that means I started my ovulation on the 19-21st. On June 1st, me and this other guy attempted to have sex but he didn't go inside my vagina because it was hurting me. So we stopped. The doctor started my pregnancy on my next period June 6th, they said I conceived about June 16-20th. I really don't know whose the father, or I just think I'm thinking too hard and it's stressing me out. Please help me.

Hi NMK,

When did your last period start? June 6? That would match with how far along your doctor calculates.

When did you have sex after June 1? None of the dates work.

You'd likely have ovulated between June 17 and 22. Sperm can survive about 5 days and the egg is viable about 48 hours. If you had sex from about June 12 - June 24, then they are likely the father.

Hope it helps

No I didn't have sex with anyone around those dates, so that's why I'm really confused.

When did your LAST period start? Was it "normal" for you?

It is unlikely they are off by 4 weeks - meaning a May conception. You can have some bleeding even if you are pregnant so the June 6 bleed, if not "normal" may have been that.

In that case your last period would have been around May 9. Having sex on the 18th would work.

You should have already delivered in that case

My period doesn't come on the days it's expected. I don't know what's going on. I didn't know I was pregnant until November 26th when I went to the abortion clinic and they told me I was 24 wks and 5 days.

Irregular periods make it hard to calculate when you conceived. You'll need a DNA test to determine paternity. There are home test kits available.

Good luck.

But do you really think I conceived in June? Could I have ovulated in May and just started my pregnancy really in June? A test will be taken, but both of the possibilities I don't even talk too. They both don't think it's theirs,

You only have about 48 hours after ovulation for the egg to get fertilized. After that the egg dies.

You didn't have sex around the middle of June? That's be a more likely time.

No but I remember bleeding around the 16th-20th. Last time I had sex was with the first dude. The second dude wasn't any type of penetration. But my due date is March 13th. Could my doctors be wrong?

Even without penetration there is a chance the 2nd guy is the father.

I tend to think you're doctors are off with the date but you'd be near 41 weeks now so you should be due at any time. Due dates vary however so that in itself wouldn't be unusual.

You are going to need a DNA test.