On April 3 was my last period on April 4 I had sex with my ex boyfriend than on April 6,7,8 I had sex with my other ex boyfriend but I was with him for 1year and never got pregnant I'm like confused here please help I'm trying to figure out who could be the father of this child I am 6week pregnant if not I'm gonna have to end up doing a abortion is so stressful IWish I wasn't in this position

Hi Carolinee,

If your last period STARTED on April 3 you would likely have ovulated between April 14 and 19.

Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.  The egg is viable for about 48 hours at best.

The April 4 guy is unlikely to be the father.  It was really too early.

The 6,7, and 8 guy is very likely to be the father.  Most likely from the 8th.

Nobody, not even your doctor, can tell you exactly when you conceived.  It's not instantaneous.

6 weeks along is consistent with an LMP starting on April 3.  Doctors base dates on your LMP because MOST women know exactly when that was.

Hope it helps.

Am I to understand that your period only lasted one day, or did you have sex during your period? Does your period normally only last one day? Was it the same as the period you had in March?

But, I agree with the other poster, you could have gotten pregnant up until April 13th when having sex on the 8th, and that would be the highest probability of matching up with a period start date of April 3rd.

Honestly, don't abort no matter what. Usually a woman who goes thru an abortion will develop mental and physical complications.

Still, you should take a pregnancy test and then you should either give your child up for adoption and you should visit your local crisis pregnancy center for help. That's all and if you need anything else feel free to ask.