Please help me, I'm not sure who's the baby daddy. I had unprotected sex with my current boyfriend on the 1st and 2nd of march, on the 3rd I started my period and slept with an Ex boyfriend and we had unprotected sex my period continued as normal and stopped on the 8th March. Then again on the 15th and 16th march I had sex with my current boyfriend and tested pregnant on the 29th march. can u please help and advise which date I might have conceived

Hi Nthabiee,

If it was a NORMAL period you had starting March 3rd then you weren't pregnant then.  You are EXTREMELY unlikely to get pregnant having sex within about 10 days of your period - so forget about the 1st and 2nd of March.

You had sex with the ex until the 8th of March, day 5 of your cycle.  Normally you will ovulate sometime between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive UP TO about 5 days.  It was likely too early for you to conceive then.

March 15 and 16th, days 12 and 13 of your cycle would be right around when you were at your highest fertility.  

Most likely it is the current boyfriend that is the father.

You would conceive about 3-5 days after having sex.  It is not immediate.  It take time for fertilization and then implantation to occur.

Your due date, based on the March 3rd period is about 8 December.

A DNA test can confirm.

Good luck.