I really need help, i had sex with 2 guys in one month dnt know wat i was thinking,,my lmp was oct 25,2012 had sex with my bf on the 7th&8th of november and had a 0NS(1nitestand)0n the 17th of nov who would be the father im currently 26weeks&4days

Could you help me. I had sex on June 1, 2014 with Guy 1. That was the only time. Then I had sex with Guy 2 June 10, 2014. I came on my period the very next day which was June 11, 2014. My Ultrasound says lmp June 6, 2014. On September 29, 2014 ultrasound put me at 16 weeks and 3 days. Who has more of a chance to be the father Guy 1 or Guy 2?

Hi Journey,

Neither, at least from what information you've presented.

Was your period on July 11 normal? Like your others?

Dates are generally based on your LMP, why? Because most women, as you do, know exactly when that was. The two dates are within about a week so they are considered to agree. Ultrasound dating is approximate and depends greatly upon the skill of the technician.

That date is not when you conceived.

Most women ovulate sometime between days 11-16 of their cycle. So, likely around June 21-27. It takes a few days for you to get pregnant.

Having sex, within about 10 days before your period STARTS you are unlikely to get pregnant. It's past ovulation so the egg isn't viable.

For guy #2 you would have been at your lowest fertility.

Guy #1 is unlikely to be the father since you had a period AFTER that. This is where it matters if it was "normal" or not. But, we'd then expect the ultrasound to show almost a month further along.

Did you have sex at any other time?

On September 29, 2014 I was 16 weeks and 3 days. After my period I continued to have sex with Guy 2 because he is my boyfriend Guy 1 was only a one night stand and June 1 was the only time we had sex. Unless my unltrasound is off but I know I had sex on the 21st of June again with Guy 2.

I also had sex multiple times in June with Guy 2. If the period from June 11 wasn't normal then the ultrasound wouldn't have read it correctly right? I'm pretty sure it was normal though. The ultrasound just measures my lmp to be June 6. I figured since they can be a couple days off it was only 5 days earlier than my lmp.

Guy #2 is very likely the father. You would be at/near peak fertility on June 21.

Yes. If your period wasn't normal then the date should be off by a month. Don't focus on the ultrasound date, you don't need to.. You know when you had your period. We know about when you should have ovulated. It fits, June 21 works perfectly.

Hope it helps.

You have been a great help . Thank you very much. It stressed me out because now that me and my boyfriend are back on good terms I don't want to do anything to mess that up. And I worry so much about it.! You are gladly appreciated .

I have one more thing to stress because it was close dates. Is it impossible that I could have conceived on my period? I want to make sure. I have read women say they had sex a week before their period then still got a period and became pregnant.

You don't get pregnant on your period. That's when the lining of your uterus is being shed. You get pregnant only AFTER you ovulate, around days 11-16 of your cycle. Since sperm can survive up to about 5 days and the egg for 48 hours, the "window" is from about day 6 of your cycle to day 18. Before/after that you are unlikely to conceive.

The ultrasound date is almost identical to your LMP. It depends very much on the technicians skills and the position of the fetus. You had a "normal" period, that means you likely were NOT pregnant before and then the ultrasound date would be off.

The 21st was near peak fertility. I don't think you need to worry at all.

Thanks a lot.

I done something wrong I had period oct19 I had sex October 25 I miss my period for November 16 I'm in a relationship but the other person I had sex with was a ons who baby could this be

Hi Amber,
You could get pregnant having sex on October 25. It's early but if you ovulate early then it is possible. It'd be more likely to happen during the next 12 or so days after that however.