On the 17-18 my boyfriend and I messed around. On the 19th I finally had sex after we did it we checked the condom for any rips and it was fine. Later that day I began to have a burning sensation when I urinated. The next day I had a really horrible itch. On the 21st I took equate and the next day it stung when I urinated. On the 22nd I messed around with my boyfriend ignoring the symptoms. It only got worse with the stinging pain. I developed lower back pains and chills that lasted all day. When I would urinate it would be really short followed by a strong pain. The uti was still present and I stupidly had sex on the 1st of August. The condom didn't break because we checked it. The pains only got worse. My scheduled period was on August 4th and it has been 4 days. Today I went to the doctors but before my appointment I was urinating and when I cleaned myself I noticed brown discharge which later were redish pink with small red clots. Mainly it went back to the reddish brown discharge after a while. The doctor checked my urine and found no infection and a negative pregnancy test. I've been peeing frequently ever 5 minutes with a decreasing amount of brown discharge. Can anyone help me figure out what the hell is going on? I'm not on birth control or any contraceptive. It's still very painful to urinate.

there r a couple of things. I think it might be that I would check into. kidney stones also can cause all those symptoms. also another less likely cause of pain during urination and the blood that u r seeing could also be a ovarian cyst. can u tell me on what level is ur pain and where at it hurts

Scale of 1-10 it is a 6 and the pain is in my pubic area traveling up to my lower abdomen.

u know I think it is something u might want to go to the er for. they can give u some pain medicine and either get a ct or sono to see what's going on. but because of u haveing theys symptoms for as long as u have and with the pain being a 6 I would say go. how old r u and do u have insurance