hi i m in problem.since last 3 months i m trying to be a pragnant .me and my husband having sex daily but no progress.what should i do now.we both r young .can any one help me

Hi. The average it takes for a young couple to get pregnant is 6 months, doctors probably won't investigate infertility until after 12 of trying. Just make sure you both have a good diet and don't smoke etc. I know it can be hard waiting for it to happen, but the only solution at the moment is to keep trying and to wait

hi, thankx 4 giving me answer.now i m telling u in detaile. we married in 11 july 2005,from the first night we r doing sex its our love marriege after 7 days on 18 my period starts than again on 19 august on next month my menses started.On 19 my husband came here in england 4 his studies.After 5 and half month on 1 feb 2006 i joined my husband here in England.That was the 2 day of my period after 4 days we again started doing sex,because we r MUSLIMS so in menses we r not allow to do sex.than next month again my period starts on 3 march than on 1 april.My periods r regular and date to date .i m 27 and my husband is 29 in age ,my husband is very healthy,i m smart but healthy.desperatly i want to be pragnant plz reply me and give some tips about sex and pragnancy.thankx 4 every thing .thankx a millions.

Hi. As long as you are both healthy, it is just a matter of trying until you succeed in getting pregnant. Try to have sex in postions that have you on the bottom (so the spermies don't spill out). After sex a lot of woman trying to get pregnant put a pillow under their bottom to raise the pelvis in the hopes that it will help the sperm get where they are going. Apart from that I can't say much, just have lots of sex, relax and enjoy it and it will happen for you. Keep me posted and good luck

hi,thanks again given answer of my question.we r trying when ever we will get succes i will inform u.and pray 4 us.thankx.take care .byeee,.....

Hi Nadia,

How do you feel now? I know some difficulties in trying to conceive. I want to let you know few things, If you follow, you may achieve your target like babymaking.

1. Using preseed moisturizer-It helps sperm swims straight into vagina and also it recovers vagina dryness.

2. Man on top posture-When you try to conceive, you should follow this procedure. Then only sperms can easily make a move into the vagina.

3. After the sex, Don't go to bathroom or wash. Just relax and keep 2 or 3 pillows underneath after sex or You can get fertility special pillow from www.babyhopes.com. Use that pillow and After the sex,Don't move atleast 20 minutes to 30 minutes.

4. Some ovulation trackers are available in the pharmacy stores. You can buy and predict the exact time when you ovulate. It may be work.

5. Eat folic acid tablets with your gyno's prescription. Eat fresh foods,drinks, vegetables & Ironic foods. You both should be healthy.

6. Smoking & Drinking should be avoided. Long drive should be avoided.

7. Timing is very important. Instead of having sex dialy, Count your ovulation peak timings with the help of ovulation calender(Monthly cycle). if you calculate your peak and perfect timing of baby making, It will work.

8. Make a Appointment with your gyno. Your husband's sperm counts also be checked. Be sure everything is normal.

9. If you immediately want a baby, You can try clomid tablets with Doctor's advice. Usually Doctor should start clomid with 50 mg. It is harmless. If you have a chance, You can monitor your ovulation time & blood result when you are having clomid. For 100mg of clomid, You should be monitor. Because Some times, Clomid makes some eggs instead of one egg, it causes multiple babies.

10. Don't worry for anything. Stress will affect ttc. So Be happy. Relax, Understand & Love your partner. If you guys pushed by some one of your relatives in babymaking(Your parents or your partners parents may need baby immedietly), Just leave it. You try your level best. You don't need to have sex on your periods time.

Finally Eat well, Sleep well, Have sex often and Enjoy your life. Take care of your health. Don't forget to check with your gyno(If you have irregular periods, it should become normal). Pray god. I wish you all success.

Good luck,
Seetha.

hi,,seetha thank u very much 4 giving me these advices.just pray 4 me& keep advicing.thanks a million.take care byee...

Hi Nadia

Congratulations on the starting of your family!

I have two children of my own and can count both of them as gods blessings. Provided that you are both healthy, you just need to relax. Stressing over getting pregnant won't help. It is when you forget about trying so hard to get pregnant and enjoy the making of the baby that will help you on your way, try putting it out of your mind for a month or two and enjoy your husband. When your body is relaxed you will have better luck. I can tell you this from experience. I love children and want to have more someday soon, and all the excitement can be a little stressful.

You'll get your baby.. it'll just take time. Miracles take time!

Good Luck..

Melissa

hi ,thanks 4 given me good suggetions & wishing me . GOD will give u more & more happiness.thanks,take care.

Hi ,again i m writing my same problem that i found today again that i m not pragnant.my previous menses dates are....31 jan ,3 march ,1 april and again 1 may what i will do now what ever suggetion u all have given to me i followed.but i tell u that all previous three months i felt breast soreness , very bad cramping , morning sickness ,nausea , frequent urinating problem.....because of these symtoms every month i felt that i m now pragnanat but.....last month i went to the doctor also she suggested some blood test on the second day of menses so tomorrow i will go for this .now what else i can do .......

Hi. Sorry that it wasn't your month. A lot of the symptoms you get are common before you get your period. Each month I get nausea, sore breasts etc and get excited only to get my period a couple of days later. If you really want to be pregnant it is easy to convince yourself that you have symptoms. Hopefully the doctor can find out if there is anything wrong, otherwise just keep trying, it will happen

OK,,NOW I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY OVUALATING TIME I M WRITING TO U MY PREVIOUS 4 MONTH PERIOD DATES 31 OF JANUARY THAN 3 OF MARCH THAN 1 OF APRIL NOW 1 OF MAY .I ALSO WANT TO KNOW FINE DAY TO DO SEX ACCOURDING TO MY OVUALATION TIME AND ALSO HOW CAN I FIND THIS TIME ...THANKS FOR REPLYING ME .

You seem to have a 29-31 day cycle. Cycle day 1 is the first day of your period. You would probably ovulate around cycle day 15-19, that is 15-19 days after your period starts. You might be able to tell by looking at the discharge that you have. Usually you will have a white, tacky kind of discharge but around ovulation it will go clear and you can stretch it between your fingers. You may have to put your finger inside you a bit to find it (make sure you have clean hands). You can increase this mucous by taking Evening Primrose Oil from the chemist. If you notice this discharge, have sex as ovulation isn't too far away.
You could try buying ovulation predictor kits. You can buy them from the chemist or supermarket. They are like a pregnancy test, you need to pee on them and they will come up with a line to tell you if you are ovulating that day. You can also start taking your temperature, there is a website called fertilityfriend.com that gives you a chart and predicts ovulation based on changes in your body temperature during the month.
Good luck, hope this helps

hi, thanks 4 replying & helping me through ur mails. plz pray 4 me . thanks alot.

:-) HI, this is me again sorry 4 asking question again nd again, well my menses came on 1st of may than after 5 days it stops that day till today i did intercourse with my hubby ;-) 3 days before after urination i saw pinkish discharge than its stop, than again today 2 time i change my panty because of this pinkish discharge but dishcharge in small amount, but i had more white dishcharge last 5 to 6 days. i m feeling burness in my tummy , all days sickness my breast is so tender now and every after 1 hour i m going 4 urination . so what is this and this pinkish dishcharge i m having first time. plz reply .thanks.