i had  a regularperiod last month an started the pill while i was on my period, so i only took the pill for like 2weeks and stopped an stared unpertected sex right way, this month my period was very lite that i couldnt wear a tampon it only did it for 3days it was brownish, red so i took a hpt test today an it was negative could i still br pregnan

Could have been implantation bleeding from what I have been researching...Same things is going for me...but pls take 2 minutes to read my situation...

My name is Olivia, I'm 21 years old and this is what is happening to me....The 26 of August 2012 (one week EXACT before my regular period was due) I had light pink/brownish spotting for 6 days, not even enough to fill a regular tampon all day and at night no spotting at all would show up on a thin panty liner. I'm usually extremely heavy for 4 to 5 days EVERY PERIOD. I have taken up to 5 hpt's all just before my period was suppose to be due. NEGATIVE!

Now it's been 24 days since the spotting has ended still NO PERIOD!!!! Around the time I was suppose to have my "actual" period I went to the hospital with severe headaches, cramping and lower back pains. So they took a blood test to rule out pregnancy and as such: the blood test came back negative, along with the discovery that my Thyriod Glands were off balance, which could have been causing all these symptoms.

Started taking my Thyroid medication for about three weeks now and still no period???? Headaches are gone and so on...still got some light cramping but nothing to alert and other than that no new symptoms have appeared, the doc said that my usual period should have arrived by now????....Also must keep in mind with my first child there was no symptoms or positives until two months pregnancy (I didn't even know I was pregnant until my bf told me I seemed to have gained weight lol).

I'm gonna have no choice but to continue the waiting game...i'm trying my hardest to tell myself i'm not pregnant, not to play tricks on my mind and body but it's hard because I want this baby so bad! The only symptoms I have right now are late period (of course) increase vaginal discharge and cramping along with bloated belly all of a sudden :( If that brown discharge was a messed up period, my next one should have arrived like now!!! And still NO PERIOD!!!!