Im 14, and i recently started mastrabating. I don't really know what to do to get the pleasure of mastrabating. Any help anyone could offer would be great! (Also, please dont suggest dildos because theres no way I can get one without my parents knowing)

i soo no wat u mean
im 13 and i just started mastrabating. i can get some pleaseure though. im a girl and im a summing u r 2. if u r us liek a sharpie or somthin and ur fingers (kinda scary the first time but it works) also rub ur clit as fast as u can eventualy ull want 2 stop but dont ull see wat i mean. i also cant get a dildo 4 the same reason. if u want like a virater take ur cell (assuming u have 1) tape the antenna 2 watever u hav been using but not ur finger it wont work it think. but anywase tape the lil antenna thingy if its retractible keepit small and tape it 2 watevs uve been using and set it 2 vibrate and then call it with ur home fone. that usualy works. ive nvr had a tru orgasm mastrabating but u get pretty close. i hope this hellped u ;-) good luck lol

ok.. 1st tip think of a girl u really think nis hot and think o having it with her while mastrubating. 2.. get into the shower and put loads of soap on your penis than grip it with ur hands then move up and down.

you just gave guy masterbationg advice to a girl ***!

get one of those electric toothbrushes, works almost as well as a didlo :-)

^ That is genius!

Also you can try to look for your G spot. Insert your finger into your vagina fingernail down. Then make the 'come here' motion, and see if you can feel it. It should be slightly harder, like a walnut almost.

first thing rub your clit not as fast as you can take your time it will produce the most pleasure from masturbating oh and a 14yr girls g- spot wont be fully developed yet so it will feel different when you become a adult

wat i do is i take any cloth i put it between my legs with my pants and thong on ad ya!

Okay so what you do is try getting turned on first by watching porn or whatever you like then take either a toothbrush like the other girl said a regular hair brush or something similar then take a stuffed animal preferably a large one cut a whole near the bottom part of the stuffed animal but not to close and stick it in ther then take a pony tail and wrap it around it so it will stay there set it on a bed/couch and then insert it into your vagina it might hurt at first thats when you try to lay all the way down when you have hold on to something or grap the other side of the stuffed animal and start moving up and down-try different speeds to find the right one.

hope it works(;

:-D i agree with all you guys heck im mastrabating now thanks to the wonderful technology i use, theres this website for all age groups and including unisex (male/female) groups it's called
its soo cool you can search whatever u want and stay up all night without waking anyone.
i use it and i sometimes put the sound down

LEMME GIVE YOU SEX ADVICE:

#When your in the shower (men only)= rub some soap on your penis and rub it up and down in the warm water and you'll sure to ejaculate(cum.)

#When your in the shower (women only)= rub your clitoral shaft (just call it p***y) up and down as fast as you can in the running shower, some women cum ( thats when a womens fluride comes out see if you can doo that.

# (men only)= try and think by yourself of a cartoon character you like and see if you can picture its clothes off or something or you can picture someone you like at school.

# (women only)= see if you can stick your fingers inside your vigina in... out... in... out, or in a circular motion inside.

THATS ALL I HAVE TO TELL YOU THANKS I HOPE THIS INFO REALLY HELPS YOU TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR PRIVATE PARTS

i hope my last question will come to you

I have that problem too!
Its kind of emb. too for me because I'm 17.
The only way I've found that I can actually orgasm is,
when I'm in the shower I lay down on my back,
and like as if your running a bath,
I spread my legs out and let the water hit me.

When I've tried to masterbate with my fingers or hands,
it doesnt work, I think it's because I'm perhaps used to the feeling of the water.

I've tried to masturbate with pants on, pants off,
fingers rubbing around, fingers thrusting, hair brushes don't exactly work for me,
but I've found, if you rub something over your clit,
like I have this circular eraser, my mates made fun of me in middle school for using it as an eraser,
so I just kind of stuck it in my drawer,
but I've found if I rub that across myself, I can sometimes get an orgasm.

My hands hurt and get irritated from trying to pleasure myself that way.

:/

Just do what I do I am 15 and in the same boat. I use a hair brush massage your clite(p***y) and use the hairbursh in your vagina. It works most the time!

ok me being a guy and all I think its hot for girls to talk about this I am 16 I started mastrabating at 11 and I am head of the abstinace program at school. but a exciting thing for some guys to do while they mastribate gay or not is to take a small object like the end of a toothbrush is to stick like 1/2 and inch in your anus. this can be exciting for girls too (is what I have been told). but anyway this is very educational ill use this webpage at school when the next abstinace meeting occurs.

use a razor that vibrates of course make sure you take the razor part off but its great because its waterproof and vibrates pretty well and it also has ridges which feels great i think it is called a gillette fusion its a guys razor