Hey :) I'm a 19 year old girl, I've been masturbating for a while now, but I've never cummed before and sometimes I don't get that wet even though I'm really h*rny, I've tried everything from the shower head thingy to using hair brush handles and even simple rubbing but it always end fast like in less then a minute and no cum, please tell me what should I do ?, also I'm thinking of using cucumbers, will they help me cum since they're bigger ?, please I really need help :( p.s I can't get any sex toys, so please give me other suggestions or techniques

Health Guru
First of all are you just laying back relaxing and enjoying the stimulation? You say it all ends early with no cum why does it end early if you dont cum. Do you mean you orgasm but dont squirt?
Have you tried to combine 2 things like shower jet and hair brush handle or rubbing slowly and hair brush handle.
Not always does bigger mean better hun you just have to find the right balance, if i was you i would try a carrot that's a bit bigger than the hair brush handle you used.
Have you thought of trying an electric toothbrush or even your mobile phone on vibrate on you clit.

Actually I've used my cell phone on vibrate once it helped a bit, but what I mean by it end fast is that the feeling I get is not that strong like if I started rubbing within a minute I'll feel mild sensation and that's it no squirt and an hour or two later I'll feel turned on again, what should I do ?

Health Guru
Very few girls can actually squirt through clitoral stimulation most need g spot stimulation. Clitoral stimulation normally leads to orgasm, to me it sounds like you start to loose interest a bit that's why the feeling goes. Do you rub slow or fast?
Have you tried caressing your nipples as you rub your clit or even stroking your inner thighs?

I always like playing with my nipples and I usually rub pretty fast, then 2  or 3 hours later I'll feel h*rny again and I'll just hub a pillow or something, also is it normal that I feel h*rny and wanting to masturbate more then once a day ?, I'd really appreciate your help you guys

Health Guru
Have you tried starting off by rubbing your clit slow or even just around your clit then speed up and with the hand rub around the entrance to your vagina without actually inserting your finger. Try varying the speed you rub your clit to hun :-)

Health Guru
I forgot to say yes it is normal to feel turned on more than once a day.
Do you remember when you first started puberty?

I always start off slowly rubbing my boobs and i tug on my nipples gently and then i fingure myself and i usaully end pressing my vagina against the side of my bed haha i always sleep naked too u dont always have to be in an empty house thou idk y but i always say im going to bed and then i play with myself something about being netvous i will be caught makes me horneyyy

Rub - brush. Electric tooth brush

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

What is cum

Health Guru
Hi, cum normally refers to male semen when he ejaculate but some females also refer to female ejaculation or squirting as its also known :-)

Rub and tweak ur nipples. Get them hard. Keep playing with your tits. Your p***y will get wet. Once u feel ur p***y hot and wet trail ur finger in... Get it nice and wet..... Drag that finger and p***y juices to your clit and slowly rub. Don't stop.

Turning me on