Im 15 and im a girl and I've been masturbating until I was like 12. I just rub my clit and i hit an orgasm really quickly. But I've also tried my fingers. I never get any pleasure from that. What can I do to give myself pleasure by sticking something in my vagina. all help will be great! And if it helps any, I haven't started my period yet (:

you can try a hair brush or other house hold items

How are you doing?

Probably external stimulation will be better to start with.

I don't know whether sticking items in your vagina will be better than fingers, as fingers can massage. The area just inside is the most sensitive anyway.

Not having started your periods, it may be that the g-spot is not yet fully sensitive. However you can get good stimulation from your breasts, nipples and clit, the area between your labia majora and minora. The way you do it may well depend on the shape and size of your clit, as well as your labia minora.

Putting objects in you vagina will almost certainly destroy your hymen (if not already broken), and you that may be an issue for you. If you want to discuss what you can do in more detail, then message me.

Hope this helps

Some extra non-object-insertion tips (you might be doing some of these anyway):

Many girls masturbate in the same way every time, but you are more likely have a have more pleasurable experience if you oten change the way you masturbate:

• Stroke or rub your vulva, especially your clitoris, with your index and/or middle fingers.
  • Sometimes insert one or more fingers into the vagina to stroke repeatedly the front wall where the G-spot is.
  • Caress your breasts and/or stimulate a nipple with the free hand (if these are sexually sensitive.
  • Use lubrication especially when penetration is involved, but you may find their natural lubrication sufficient.
  • Change positions: lie on your back or face down, sit, squat, kneel or stand.
  • Direct bath tap water at your vulva and clit.
  • Straddle a pillow, bunched-up clothing, or the corner or edge of the bed and "hump" your vulva and clit against it.
  • Use just pressure on your clit (without direct contact), maybe pressing the heel of your hand against your underwear.

Discover by experimentation what you like best and and what seems to give you the most pleasurable experience.

Use the end of a hairbrush. I just recently started doing that and it feels great

Massage your clit with an electric toothbrush

when I first started masturbating I just took both of my hands, laid them on top of my clit, and rubbed back and forth fast while using as much pressure as possible. after I found out you could use items I started humping pillows. then I started using my hairbrush handle and rubbing it on my clit and after a while I did this in the shower. then I went back to humping pillows, but I took a sock, stuffed it with other socks, put it in the pillow, and hump that. now I use my younger sisters teddy bear. I put its nose on my clit and rub back and forth fast with a lot of pressure and imagine its a hot guy eating my. when I feel like oral sex that's what I do, when I feel like I need a guy to f**k me super hard I hump pillows with a sock and I get the longest and best f*****g orgasms. my longest orgasm lasted for about half an hour. it was so f*****g amazing.

I've used very clean cooking utensils by the handle with various sixes and ribs. Also a very clean pop or beer bottle. The ridges on top feel great inside. N play with my clit with the other hand.

I do this aswell

I use pencils to satisfy me:)

I use pens

I have put a lot of things in my vagina like a hairbrush markers drumsticks toy balls and humping a pillow and my boyfriends penis his penis is 13 inches he's 17 years old and I'm only 15 years old that was really pleasuring me.

Wow that must be so awesome

im 14, blah blah blah .... you can also use the rounded point on a roll on deodorant . Or as I use ... A vibrating rasps (obviously I take is the

actual razor head ) but it's good 

Hey I have started my period and my fingers don't work what can I use or rub on it