whell im a 15 year old girll and fingering wasnet that great unless my guy frineds would do it to me my mom bought me a conair round metal brush and the handel looks exactly like a dildo ( i have the metal one)

hairbrush handles aren't dildo-sized, yes they are slightly phallic in shape, but no where near thick enough. Its a bad idea. but if you want to start masturbating with foreign objects
1) you have to make sure NO ONE else will ever touch or borrow the hairbrush.
also 2) be aware of INFECTIONS. you must thoroughly clean things before and after masturbation.

I wouldn't encourage it. you have to brush your hair with it, not make it filthy!!!

I don't think its that big of deal. If you want to try it, why not? but i agree, it need's to be cleaned before and after. If you like it go ahead, theirs nothing wrong with it... My opinion :-D

Like stated before, make sure things are clean. but....there isn't an excuse not to have lube, you can pick it up anywhere in the pharmacy section of the store, Drug Stores, or Walmart, Grcery Store's in the pharmacy section have lube as well.

Melissa

what i use is a couple thick pens and a electric toothbrush, put the back of the tothbrush head on ur clit and use the pens moving around inside your vagina, i am really tight so i only use one or two pens ( or mascara tubes) but u can use as many as you want.. plus they r pretty common iteams so not hard to get.. but i dnt use the toothbrush as a toothbrush anymore lol

Im 13 and just starting to masterbate how do i masterbate and how do i know when im done?

ladies, I too suggest that you practice safe masturbating techniques. Inserting these things inside the body can cause tissue tearing. By means please make sure these things are clean, because you may be putting yourselves at risk for vaginal infections. To the how I know if I'm finish well only you know that. BE Safe! I'm encourage such actions, but it is practicing safe sex.

i was told that if u have a vibrater thingy and u put it on your clits it will make it feel good but i don't understand why it doesn't. and what exatly is a lube and if i use one how do i know which kind to use?

I do it everyday, if it feels good why not right.

Laso456-
There are several teen directed safe-sex informational websites available. I highly recommend that you "research" these sites and read your reference/dictionary on the human body and health. Look up some of the terms that are used to describe your anatomy. Don't rely on JUST your friends for information as that might not be 100% accurate, no offense meant.

Know your body, be comfortable with your body.
Relax, lock the door, set aside time & place with no interruptions.
Just learn about your body.
Don't assume you'll "peak" the first time.
Don't be in a rush to "be an adult" or "become a woman" as someone told me.
Don't do it too often.

There are several threads on this site that may be helpful as well.
Check those and take the good information and ideas.
Knowledge is power. Continue Learning.

i use a large nail polish bottle and fingers o.O

I use a couple of candles duck taped together. Sometimes i put one in my butt. It feels good.

What if u do it once?? then does it stretch? im going to trie that :-D

plss tell me sum breast masturbation

u know those travel toothbrush thingys. i use one of those and it feel super great. if it has a hole on one side then u can fill it will water and hold it in ur vagina while u lay down and hold ur butt up so the water trickles in, then u can squirt it out.  ;-) ;-)