Hey, I'm a 13 year old girl & I LOVE to masturbate every night in my bedroom! See I can't buy dildo's or vibrators or any kind of a sex toy, so I need something that will pleasure me that I might have laying around my house somewhere! But I need some serious satisfaction like QUICK, because i'm REALLY turned on! I NEED HELP! 

Pens, markers, makeup tubes, anything that's clean and won't break off in there... or anything that vibrates... have you tried the showerhead? got any massagers or anything else that vibrates? ;)

(is 14 minutes quick enough? I hope so...)

hi try a shower head

Use your phone

Use pens markers and anything that you find that can fit in your vagina....And that also clean.It's it's not clean and you want something big in your vagina,clean it off.

You should get something really big and round and shove it in

If you are a softball player then have a bat in your room if you want it big

Use a Bowie Knife

U can try this without loosing ur virginity, lay down under a tab (u can fold ur legs towards the wall )in the way that ur p***y comes exactly under its water..try to take that water flow on ur clit..take normal flow ..push ur ass up and down ..u will get extream pleasure.

Maybe A Bottle (coke bottle small ones) Maybe A Torch

rubber gloves and lube

A candlestick that hasn't been used

Yes  very what is your Snape nam

Im almost 13 and I used a lollypop to just rub around a tease myself then it accidently slipped in but it felt so good 

Ok so I'm a girl and I found a vibrator in my mom's cabinet but then she took it! I don't know if she knew I was masterbating or not but now I have NOTHING to help me have an orgasm! Could you please give me some advice or something I could use that is probably around my house?