I'm a 16 year old girl. I started masterbating a couple months ago. Theres no way that i could get a vibrator or dildo...So i was wondering...what else could i use to masterbate with?

I personaly use vegetables, like cucumber and other things like that. you can also use a cellphone wraped in a plastic bag while it vibrates.

Hey - its great you started masterbating....BUT you want to have a great orgasm too -and fee all the sensations. Foreplay is most important and you can use a cucumber...because it is hard and has ridges to touch your clitoris. Try using your finger to get wet then insert the cucumber....work yourself continually - and touch your clit with your fingers....back and forth and slowly use the cumcumber......let me know how it goes...

You can use a vibrator or massager to massage your clit and then while doing that put a pen up in your vagina!!! I do that all the time and it gives you a great orgasm!

you can use one of those gilette razors that vibrate and put it in your vagina! You can also put an ice cube in your vagina it gives you a great orgasm!

Use something that vibrates like a cell phone, electric toothbrush and etc and put it on ur clit and also try inserting vegies in ur vagina with a condom on the vegies cause u have to eat that u know lol.

id say electric toothbrush works ok (so I've heard). Plus..you go to any department stores and look for some electronic massage stuff you can probably find what you need.

yeah i'm not sure about the vibrating cell phone though..like I don't think i can keep calling you for 20 minutes straight :-P o.O

i also use a gilette razor. take the top off and let the vibrating bit buzz around your clit. then, slid the end of a hairbrush up your vagina. feels great.

Any household item will do the trick:
If you have a cell phone, put it on vibrate mode, put it against your clit and call yourself repeatedly while inserting one or two fingers in your vagina.
Try a thick highlighter pen up your vagina, a thin highlighter pen in your ass and hold an electric toothbrush on your clit. Whew!
Brush handles, candles (nice if they are warm), coke bottles (watch the vacuum power there).
Ice on your nipples
Veggies are good - carrots, squash, cucumbers or even fruit like bananas or grapes. Insert a couple of grapes in your vagina and roll your hips. Don't worry they won't get lost...relax and push, gravity will do the rest.
Use your imagination - good vibes to you 16 year old girl :-)

wat do i do if my uncle is dating a women with big boobs i always try to look at them and i catch boner. i really want to touch her boobs cause there big so wat do i do?

Hi Im a 14 year old girl and I dont know how to masterbate and was wondering if anyone can help me add my msn **edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **
thanks

There are so many great ways to masterbate.

I've used so many things, pens, markers, veggies, and even plastic candles.
The best way to have an orgasm from that is insert one of the items into your vagina and massage your clit with your fingers or with something that vibrates and different speeds and after a while you will climax and eventually hit an orgasm.

There are so many different techniques on messaging the clit. You can use one finger or two or different hands or even different objects.
Trying different positions is fun too. hope that helps!

Im 20 and have been masturbating for a few years now. Ive tried everything from electic toothbrush to test tube to bed knobs.

Its really good to have something to watch while masturbating. just type in sex to google and u'll get some great site, picked up soo many tips. i started off with electric toothbrush. i recommend putting something in ur vagina or ass while rubbing ur clit or vibrating it guaranteed ORGASM every time!

Need more answers just reply xx

ha ha well im a girl but do u have a girl friend??? if not master bait grsb ur penis and do a foward and back motion untill u want to stop u might want to do it over a tolit so u dont put sperm any where els :-D have fun emale me

i was wondering if it was bad to masturbate until you almost cum, but then stop. i just couldnt keep going, and the cum wouldnt come out. is dat bad?