im 13 years old and have these urges to

masturebate Ive done it for a year and a half but had no idea what it was. I'm not sure I'm doing it right. How do I jump the pillow? Is it worth it? Also would an electric razor work for a vibrater? And also any suggestions on what I should use answer a substitute for a dildo?

What I do to masterbate is get my toothbrush (that vibrates) and I put it on my clit it feels soooo good

If you want a substitute for a dildo a cucumber with plastic wrap over it will do but I suggest using something small and clean for a starter

Go into your bedroom and ensure you will not be disturbed, Get naked lie on your bed, spread your leg and begin to slowly rub your clit and p***y. Try up and down and small circles. At may take some time but you will feel it become more pleasurable, as it does increase the speed and pressure of your rubbing. (if it feels to sensitive or dry, use a little baby oil to lubricate your fingers)
You should find after a while you will that your p***y will start to get moist even wet, at this point you may want into insert a finger into you p***y and begin to stroke in and out, bend the finger up towards the your stomach. (the top of the vagina has some more sensitive areas). Keep stoking in and out while rubbing your clit. Adjust the speed of both actions to what feels best.
You'll begin to feel more and more pleasure and maybe even feel like you want to pee, keep going don't stop!